A BENCH SHOW
Using a step-by-step format, this guide provides good reference for anyone planning their first bench show. The hints, activities and ideas are also useful to established committees looking for ideas to improve their show. It covers such topics as developing a plan, budgeting, working with volunteers, preparing the prize list, advertising, hiring judges, displaying exhibits, and evaluation. It also includes worksheets that can serve as an ongoing record for future planning committees. This workbook comes three-hole punched, and is ready to be inserted into any standard binder.
AGDEX-007-2 ( 48 pages) $5.00
This publication can be ordered here:
Judging Standards for Foods,
Sewing & Handicrafts
This judging standards publication has been created to achieve the following:
- Indicate standards of quality for a variety of food products, sewing and handicraft articles.
- Aid judges by identifying specific techniques and methods characteristic of that product and by suggesting points to consider relative to texture, flavour, design, etc. of that article. Where a type of food product or craft technique is not included, it is suggested that the standards of a similar product be used, or that general standards be applied, at the discretion of the judge.
- Help exhibitors by identifying the desired qualities of the product
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF FILE:
for Horticultural Shows
- updated information on all flower, vegetable and fruit classes
- a recommended show schedule including correct terminology and wording
- an updated scales of points
- sections on photography, floral arrangements, judging systems, planning a show, yards and gardens, agricultural exhibits and much more!
Judging and Exhibiting Standards for Horticultural Shows is a must-have for judges, exhibitors and anyone interested in horticultural shows.